Thursday, July 21, 2011

Peggy's Cove

The last time I went to Peggy's Cove, it was the day after Christmas and Jon was on one knee and slipping a ring on my freezing finger. :) I'm so glad I insisted on taking another trip out there, it was as beautiful as I remember. Warning: There is no taming of hair here, it's not even worth attempting. Ethan was in climbing heaven and my aunts were in picture taking heaven. It was eerie and foggy, the air was slightly salty but mostly clean. The cleanest air I've ever breathed.






Upon getting out of the car I informed Jon that he would be proposing to me again to which he groaned and whined. I was insistent and handed my engagement ring to him. A while later Ethan approached me holding my ring saying "Here, Mommy." Jon was on one knee... only for a split second, but on one knee nonetheless. He's such a closet romantic. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment