Thursday, July 14, 2011

Happy Canada Day!

We got our Canada on at Citadel Hill, an old fort that had never actually seen battle. There were cannons fired and lots of soldiers wearing skirts. :) Grandpa Evans held Corryn the whole time, she was glues to his hip, it was cute. That night we shot $200 worth of fireworks, bought from the nearby native reservation, off the dock and ooo'd and awww'd while the sounds echoed around the lake. The boys also built a small fire on the beach and we roasted marshmallows. Hands down best place to launch fireworks. Oh how I wish I was Canadian... at least my children are... half. :)




2 comments:

  1. That last picture is awesome! Canada looks so beautiful. Are you guys living there now?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadly, no. We're actually in LA for another year or two! It's bittersweet because I love my girlfriends here but hate the cost of living. :)

    ReplyDelete