Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Ethan's Canadian Birthday

I know, I know, I'm STILL posting about Nova Scotia... but it's just so awesome and I can't wait to go back. There's only one more post after this one... maybe two. :)

Ethan shared his birthday party this year with his cousin and best bud, Cole, who is a year older than him. I was planning on decorating a cake, much like I did last year. But since I was on vacation and lazy, I opted out of the time consuming creation of art and went with Larry the Lobster. HA! I loved it. Corryn loved it too, probably more than Ethan. Jon's sister, Mary got Ethan the best gift imaginable, a GARBAGE TRUCK! Oh my goodness, the kid is obsessed with garbage trucks.

While I was prepping for the party the rest of the family minus me, Jon's mum and the babies, went sailing. They saw some amazing houses, including my dream house on it's own island.






1 comment:

  1. I L.O.V.E the lobster!!!! SO FUN! Oh, a house on it's own island... that is lovely.

    ReplyDelete