Monday, July 25, 2011

3 Years

 It was a VERY HOT day. Thank goodness my mom had packed lots of water bottles for everyone.
 As we walked out the door, my Dad was the first to rush to hug me. :) :)

 Everyone.
 Bridesmaids! The two on either side of me are my sisters and the rest roommates.
 Jon's family.
 The women of my family.
 Ah, the days when I had time to straighten my hair...

My favorite day of all time! Of course it's tied with the days Ethan and Corryn were born too. :) I love you, Jon!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I love that photo with your dad rushing over to give you hugs- so sweet! What a gorgeous bride! You've sure worked hard and well these last few years to have your sweet family of four by your 3rd anniversary- we love your sweet family. We know how much surprises can turn out to be our most cherished possessions :). Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, indeed it was a hot day. You looked beautiful, and I hope you have many many more happy years! Love you, Tara!

    ReplyDelete