Saturday, December 12, 2009

Two receptions and a wedding

We had a PREception in Nova Scotia in Jon's church cultural hall. Although I loved planning my wedding, I was happy that Jon's mum took charge of the Canada reception. It was beautifully decorated in lighthouse and seashell decor to remind us of Peggy's Cove. Jon's family is GREAT! My parents came up to Canada with us which was a lot of fun. We spent most of our time kayaking on Jon's lake and lighting fireworks off his dock. Oh, and United almost made me show up to our reception naked... as in, they lost our luggage which included my wedding dress! Grrrrr.


Our first dance... I forgot to pin up my train and well, you can guess what happened next.


Yep, we fell, in front of everyone.... it was awesome.


Wedding day! July 25th, 2008. Timpanogos Temple.... 93 degrees outside.



We had our second reception in Boise in my parent's backyard. As per my request with had different flavors of lemonade and scones. We also had a family friend, Anita, make food from Ecuador (MY FAVORITE) for everyone who was setting up. It was perfect outside and my family had a blast! 


No comments:

Post a Comment