Saturday, December 12, 2009

Honeymooners!

Ha! So, funny story. When trying to decide where we should go for our honeymoon, Jon was listing of some potential locations to me. He listed Florida and I promptly stated that I DID NOT want to ever go to Florida. He was bummed and I immediately realized that, yep, he had already booked our trip to Florida thinking that I would love it. Well, after some thinking and time, I eventually got excited about the idea. It turned out to be great! Never really want to go there again but, hey, it was an adventure... our adventure. :)


By far the most fun we had was at the beach, boogie-boarding. There was constant overcast, which made it hard to get a much needed tan. I saw a dolphin fin, mistook it for a shark fin, and almost ran out of the water yelling "Shark, shark!" I could have spent the entire honeymoon on that beach, it was so much fun. 


We also went to some of the parks: Disney World, Sea World, and Busch Gardens. Sea World was our favorite, the shows were awesome. I fulfilled my dream of meeting all the princesses and we also enjoyed all the perks of wearing our "just married" pins and bride and groom mickey hats. 

No comments:

Post a Comment