Monday, August 01, 2011

Bath Time in Frames

 How do I look?
 Ah, Mom, it's getting in my eyes!
 Here, let me help you with that.
 See, Corryn, this is how you do it!
High fashion pose.

In other news,  I have found a new way to get my fix of chocolate everyday. I may just have to diet just so that I can continue to eat this daily. Microwave mug brownies. After trying a couple recipes, here is the best by far. Warm, rich, cup-o-brownie with just the right amount of ooze. TO DIE FOR! Best of all, it cooks in 60 seconds. Dangerous, very dangerous, fix.

4 T flour
4 T sugar
2 T cocoa powder
dash of salt

Mix dry in bottom of mug with whisk.

2 T water
2 T vegetable oil

Add wet and whisk well.

Microwave for 60 seconds. Cool. Devour!!

1 comment:

  1. Cute kids and I will certainly be trying that recipe soon.

    ReplyDelete