Friday, February 04, 2011

I know, I know, it's been forever

Between Christmas and now not too much has happened. Well, compared to the crazy familiness of the holidays. We did go to Disney with Aunt Ranee for two days, which was SUPER fun. Jon joined us for the second day. It was nice because we did almost all Ethan-friendly attractions and the park was pretty empty. It was rare when we had to wait for a ride.
In other news, Corryn is growing like a weed. She's now 4 and 1/2 months old and eating rice cereal once a day. She can play with her feet and reach for hanging toys. She's also talking lots and giggling. Ethan has turned 18 months this month and is now in NURSERY! We made it. Down side is that there isn't a full set of nursery workers and so Jon and I are in there most Sundays... bleh. I shouldn't murmur though...
Here pictures from this month!


 Yeah, it's upside down. But by now I have a screaming baby to attend to so just deal. ;)



1 comment: