Monday, February 14, 2011

The Adventures of Ethan!

Tuckered out.

Yes, he did this all by himself. He's over balls and into anything with wheels now.

He will often climb here while I'm cooking.

Don't worry, it's dry erase marker. Such a little artist. :)

Mommy/Ethan date! I said "Ethan, you wanna get ice cream and go to the beach?" Ethan responds "Yes! Dada, bye bye" and runs to the front door.

I wanted to thank you all for the comments on the last post. This week has been a lot better. I haven't been able to exercise, first Ethan was sick and then me. But I did make an effort to read/pray more and get out, whether it be a walk with Ethan or an hour date with my sweetheart. On Saturday night Jon and I went to Rocket Ship Park. It's just above our place, on top of a huge hill. It has a huge old metal rocket ship for kids to climb in and amazing views of all of LA. We climbed to the top and had sparkling cider and fresh strawberries while we talked about our exciting future together. :) Sure do love my man.

2 comments:

  1. I didn't realize that Beth and Ethan are only 2 weeks apart in age. Beth was born July 2, 09. And she loves to color on EVERYTHING too. Somehow she got a sharpie yesterday...ERG. And Beth loves to climb on ANYTHING. Ethan looks like a fun little boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds so great! Dates are so fun!

    ReplyDelete