Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Ethan 6-9 Months

Well lots has happened in the past three months. As seen in our Nova Scotia post, Ethan started saying "dada" around 6 months. Now he is saying all kinds of "words" including "mom" when he is whining.


Also, he can sit on his own and can chew on large pieces of fruit. Here he had just destroyed an orange slice.
























He also can walk around in circles in this toy. He loves to help mom sweep, even if only a circle of floor gets clean. :)

Our favorite new trick of his is imitating mom and dad. This is got to be one of our all time favorite videos. 


He also loves to bounce.



He has started to fall alseep at random places.


AND... without further adieu, Ethan's attempt at crawling. He's ever so close!

 

6 comments:

  1. Tara! How did you get your videos onto Youtube and then onto Blogger? I am having the hardest time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meg- You have to have a youtube account. Then you can upload videos, it takes a long time (like 3 times as long as the video). But the thing I like about you tube is once it's loaded you have it online for forever and you don't have to worry about having in blogger but not loaded on facebook, etc.

    Mom- Isn't he awesome?!? We can't wait to come to Boise! Jon told me last night that whatever money I generate from painting, etc, I get to spend however I want. I can add it to our income or save up to come see you or buy stuff!!! Now I REALLY want to paint!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's going to be EVERYWHERE soon, Tara! :) You'll set up barriers and he'll conquer them! :) I still love the imitating mom and dad video too. I wonder if he can pat his head and rub his tummy at the same time... while he's marching! :D So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's such a handsome little boy.

    Here's an idea of what you can do with $ you earn from painting is buy Jon a scooter to take to work so you can have the car to go explore that gorgeous city you live in. :)

    Love you guys lots and lots!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tara! He is so adorable! I hope everything went well with your appointments!

    ReplyDelete