Monday, October 17, 2011

Our visit to Boise

Sorry this post isn't very witty or funny, I'm just trying to spit it out fast. We've been sick lately. ;( Bleh.
The flights there and back were.... torturous. But I don't want to blog about that. I want to blog about what great adventures we had in my home town.
 We visited my Grandma Sharon (my mom's mom) TWICE. She gave us suckers and played us songs on my great grandma's piano. We sure do love Gma Sharon.

 We also went to the park a couple of times. What?!?! Ethan's old enough to climb on scary things all by himself??!?! Ah, where did my baby go?

 We also strolled the Women's Fitness Celebration with my mom and cousin Amanda and her baby girl (4 days older than Corryn) Charlotte.
 There was a lot of playing in our backyard, eating popsicles and flirting with the sprinkler. Ethan kept trying to blow it out like it was a candle or something.

 When we weren't out and about, we were hanging out around the house.

So this is post 1 of 3. Next is Corryn and Charlotte's birthday party and then all the fun we had at my Dad's.

2 comments:

  1. We miss you!!! We can't wait to have you back during Christmas! G-ma Jean says she especially misses the kids :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like a great trip! I'm glad you got to see family!

    ReplyDelete