Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Some days are really good.

Today was a great day. No, I didn't go to Disney... I didn't even go to the park. We didn't leave the house at all actually. Friends came to us! I love these days. Shauna and her beautifully tan, spunky and sweet babes, Belize and Rio, came over for lunch. What'd we eat? Turkey bacon, fresh mozzarella, spinach, tomato and avocado on artisan bread. Yum! "Better than a restaurant," Shauna exclaimed. The kids had a blast playing with each other and all were in good spirits (except a couple of Rio meltdowns which were honestly more cute than annoying). The best part? By the time they left, my day was almost over. Nothing like some good friends to help the time pass. Thanks Shauna!

2 comments:

  1. Ohh my, what happened to Rio's face? Glad you had fun with Shauna and the kiddos! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just have to ditto this whole post! I love when I have a crummy day then it gets turned around by a good friend and before I know it, the day is almost gone! Still waiting for my knight to get home but my carpets smell a whole lot better and the kids tummies are filled with cold cereal! ;) Love you Tara! Lynda- he tried to fight with gravity but turns out pavement always wins.

    ReplyDelete