Thursday, March 24, 2011

Announcement and Blue Eyes

No, I'm not pregnant. But it was when Ethan was Corryn's age that I found out I was pregnant again. The announcement is.... we're going on vacation! Just Jon and I, two nights away from the kids, at Catalina Island. So EXCITED! Mid April. And my mom is flying down here for a week to watch the kids, good luck. ;)

Look at how beautifully blue my little girl's eyes are. Where she gets them, we don't know. Neither of us have blue eyes. This was taken with my phone so I couldn't quite capture the exact hue, but they're amazing none the less.

4 comments:

  1. So cute! I love blue eyes, especially on girls! I hope you have LOTS of fun on your vacation. Getting away, just as a couple is SO important!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kissy, kissy, kissy.....Glad I could help!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is a beauty! I'm excited for you for your vacation (take lots of pics) and I'll be calling you back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tara, WE have blue eyes on our side, lots of them. My mom has them, my sister Carol,my brother, my grandmother, all kinds of us, so--glad we could pass them on!

    ReplyDelete