Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Nursing Wishlist

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO LEAVE A COMMENT, CLICK ON THE POST TITLE AND THEN THE COMMENT OPTION SHOULD SHOW UP AT THE BOTTOM OF THE POST. If this doesn't work, just email me. I've had the hardest time with this. I've used this blog for ages, before comment posting was an option and so even though I have all the settings right, it still won't show the comment option like I want.... grrrr.

Maybe some of you other moms out there can help me out with this one. With the second kid coming I'm thinking a lot about what products worked for me breastfeeding Ethan and what didn't. I'm definitely taking a different route as far as bras and the like. I've got that covered. Now I'm looking for shirts that would have better access and also be cute, hide the post-pregnancy sludge but not scream MATERNITY! Here are a couple I'm come across that are also affordable.

GAP- Keyhole

GAP- Crossover

GAP- Smocked
GAP- Pleated

So far GAP has yielded my best results. Anyone else have suggestions? I'm a big fan of the wrap-type shirt. No holes or layers, just pull aside and freedom. :)

1 comment:

  1. I found a lot of dresses at Forever 21 that had wrap tops. I liked them because I could wear them to church and still easily nurse. I also found some nursing tops on ebay that were cute, cheap and in really good condition. Every now and then I see cute nursing tops at Target, btu their selection isn't the best here in Kansas. Gap was always the best place for me to find stuff though. Sorry if that was lengthy... Good luck!

    ReplyDelete